
So I am officially a fan of Flickr. I have used Shutterfly in the past, and was a big fan, but it was also a pain in the butt. Flicker seems much friendlier, and also has the ability to do cool things. I'm a fan of the group tagging to find information. Not only is it more intuitive than folders, it also allows you to place photos in more than one area. And its connection to other sites is great too. I love that it works with Picnik to edit pictures. Ok, so I'm rambeling about the wonders. But I'm quite impressed and can see myself using this much more than Picassa and Shutterfly. :-)
I'm also a big fan of all the toys htat you can use with flickr images. I made the poster here from another photo from my trip down under. We had been hiking for what felt like forever, and our destination still seemed to be eons away!

I didn't realize Flickr had such cool functions?! That poster you made is really cool!
ReplyDeleteYou are right about the benefits of tagging and we will learn more about that.
ReplyDelete