Hi all,
So I'm writing this as I play so that I can acutally talk about waht I do instead of trying to remember later. THe first thing I learned is that if I like a picture and think I will want to share it, I should import it into picnic so that I can reduce the file size. I keep getting told that my photos are way to big. I knew I took too many, didn't realize they could be too big.
The first one I worked with is Letter James. It bugged the heck out of me. I like things that are intuitive. I felt completely lost with this program. Once I figured it out, I felt better about it, but to be honest, I'd rather write things over my own pictures, not put mine into these other images. I dunno, I can see it's appeal, but it's not mine. (Maybe for birthday invitations, or a card...but I'd still prefer to use the majority of my own photo.) I think there has to be something better out there.
So, I moved on to the blog and started playing with some of those programs. Not gonna lie, love the idea of My Movie Moment (mymoviemoment.com) but a) I couldn't find a picture of myself w/ eyes open and mouth closed, and b) they didn't have movies w/ a female protagonist. C'mon guys! I did enjoy making up my own Ben and Jerry's ice cream for my 2 firends who are in LOVE with ice cream. It's Emelly for Emily and Shelly.It's in the next post, b/c I couldn't get it into here. so annoying!
My favorite so far though is Big Huge Labs. You can do so much with your images there...it's fantastic! I'm going to work on a calendar for my friend who just moved to Oklahoma. She really misses us, so I thought it might be a fun way to bring us to her for a little while, espically since her birthday is coming up!
rev a shelf trash
5 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment