ok, so I'm officially in love with Library thing. I could spend hours tagging books, entering what in my collection, seeing what others like. I love playing with this site! I really like how I can find things that are happening nearby. I only knew that Jodi Picoult was going to be in town doing a signing b/c my aunt saw her a few days before. I love that I can just come here and find out more. I'm sure there are other ways to do this, and not everything will be posted here, but it's a really neat tool!
When is Jodi Picoult coming??? Did I miss it?
ReplyDeleteI love it too! I can't wait until I have some time to sit and enter in all my books! Have fun at your signing. When I was in college I stood in line for hours at a Janet Evanovich signing in Trenton, but I finally got tired and left. I still regret not staying!!
ReplyDeleteThe only signing I went to was when I accompanied a friend to a Brooke Shields signing at the Princeton Barnes and Noble. It was her book on depression. I definitely like that this website give all sorts of information about books.
ReplyDeleteFor signings the best way to learn of them is from the author's websites (usually funded / sponsored / run by their publishers....)
ReplyDeleteNice little conversational sharing here.... :-)
ReplyDeleteUnfortunately Jodi was here about a year and half ago. (It was also my birthday...terrific birthday present!)
ReplyDelete